James M. Bennett LEO Club
Who are we?
We have been proud to serve the Salisbury Community for 4 consecutive years!
Although our group is very diverse, since we are currently 70+ members strong, every one of us strives to embody the core principles of what it means to be a Leo:
Here are some things we have done for our community recently:
- Sold kettle corn to raise money for the Leader Dog Project
- Built a ramp with the Chesapeake Housing Mission (check out some of our work!)
- Worked the Wicomico County Fair and assisted the Salisbury Lions
If you or someone you know would like to join an upcoming project, or join our Leo Club, you can contact us by:
- Attending one of our monthly meetings to learn more (we meet on the second Thursday of every month at 7 AM)
- Emailing Mrs. Langan, our school liason
- Calling the school and asking for Mrs. Langan